- This event has passed.
8th Annual Chili Cook Off
January 29 @ 4:30 pm - 6:30 pm$5.00
2023 CHILI COOK OFF
Sunday January 29, 4:30pm – 6:30pm
RULES & REGULATIONS
- All entry forms must be received by Wed. January 25, 2023 to the Glencoe Agricultural
Societies. (Glencoe Ag Society, 2-268 Currie St, Glencoe, ON N0L 1M0. [email protected])
- All entries must include entry fee. ($20 per entry, cheques payable to Glencoe Ag Society)
- Each entry must contain enough chili to fill one standard crock pot.
- Entries are to be delivered to the Glencoe Ag. Hall by 4:00pm on January 29th
- Recipe must be displayed on table.
- Each entry will receive one table (with hydro) for displaying and serving the chili.
- Team members must be present throughout the competition to serve chili and interact with customers.
- Prizes will be awarded to Top Chili recipe & Best Displayed Table, voted on by the customers.
- Awards will be announced and presented at 6:15pm.